|Publication date||27th June 2017|
| Preceded by|
United As One
| Followed by|
It is the first book of the Lorien Legacies Reborn Series. It was released on 27 June, 2017.
It has been over a year since the invasion of Earth was thwarted in Pittacus Lore’s United as One. But in order to win, our alien allies known as the Garde unleashed their Loric energy that spread throughout the globe. Now human teenagers have begun to develop incredible powers of their own, known as Legacies.
To help these incredible and potentially dangerous individuals—and put the world at ease—the Garde have created an academy where they can train this new generation to control their powers and hopefully one day help mankind. But not everyone thinks that’s the best use of their talents. And the teens may need to use their Legacies sooner than they ever imagined.
It is narrated by P.J. Ochlan and its total runtime is 11 hours and 1 minute.
- On the first week of the announcement for Generation One, the Facebook page released the first teaser quote:
- "The Loric didn't make us monsters. And they didn't make us heroes. We choose what happens next."
- Two more months before Generation One was released, they celebrated with another teaser quote:
- "This is what he always wanted. To make a difference. To take action."
- One more month prior Generation One releasing, they celebrated with a third teaser quote:
- "We don't have to fight ugly with ugly."